Join us this Sunday. We will be speaking at the Sisterhood the Blog Focus Group: How Women Marry Their Social Justice, Social Entrepreneurial; Nonprofit Work with Social Media.
When: 3:00 Pm -4:30 Pm
Where: Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Library
Calling all women in the social justice, social entrepreneurial, and/or nonprofit world!
Do you use the web and social media to advance your social justice, social entrepreneurial, and/or nonprofit work?
Join Ananda Leeke, an author and DC Social Media Examiner, for Sisterhood the Blog’s focus group on how women marry their social justice, social entrepreneurial, and/or nonprofit work to do good with social media.
Guest panelists include:
- Maaden Eshete, Co-founder of Divas, MPH – http://divasmph.org and http://twitter.com/divasmph;
- Regina Holliday, Medical advocacy muralist – http://reginaholliday.blogspot.com/ and http://twitter.com/reginaholliday;
- Shannon Lynberg, Co-founder of Hollaback DC! – https://hollabackdc.wordpress.com and http://twitter.com/hollabackdc;
- Tracy Chiles McGhee, Founder of Womanifesting, Inc. – http://womanifesting.org and http://twitter.com/womanifesting;
- Megan Pagado, Marketing and events manager for the Arts and Humanities County of Montgomery County, arts advocate, and graphic design “dabbler” – http://www.creativemoco.com, http://twitter.com/creativemoco, http://meganpagado.magntize.com, and http://twitter.com/andmegansaid;
- Pamela Pressley, Founder and publisher of The Cotillion Online – http://www.thecotilliononline.com and http://twitter.com/cotilliononline;
- Chai Shenoy, Co-founder of Hollaback DC! and gender-based activist – https://hollabackdc.wordpress.com and http://twitter.com/hollabackdc;
- Charise Van Liew, Founder of fuseDC, nonprofit consultant, social entrepreneur, and founding board member of DC Alliance of Youth Advocates – http://fusedc.org and http://twitter.com/charisevanliew; and
- Tracey Webb, Founder of Black Gives Back and Black Benefactors – www.blackgivesback.com, www.blackbenefactors.org, and http://twitter.com/blkgivesback.
Get more information and register (it’s free) here.
Hope to see you there!